Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday Night Bowling Bash - 14 Aug 2010

On Sat night, me and some mates headed down to the bowling alley to have some fun! I couldn't believe how many people I knew were at the same place and time! JungJit was celebrating her 18th birthday! YAY! M.C.'s m8's had another birthday bowling, and the young year 12's from my old school had a break from studying and came and played a few games too! 
The dress I'm wearing, I found in K-Mart and fixed up a little bit because it was too boring! you can see how I did it HERE. 

Here's Philzo ~ such an epic picture really. His clothes were his usual polo shirt and shorts but the beanie is what caught my eye! His hair was hidden under it for a while, but I believe his got his beanie form the beanie festival earlier this year! I'm glad he wore it because it added some fun and color!
My sister mixed and matched her outfit to get what you see! She wore a loose floral print dress with stylish leggings. She also added this blue throw over that I thought looked silly against all that black and brown. But as the night went on, I thought "It is a good combination!" And so did other people there as I overheard them complimenting my little sister!
  
Here's Sarah, Karina, me, MC and Darlyhne! Sarah was totally casual with a green top, denim vest and jeans. Karina was wearing a tight white dress with tights ~ Scott couldn't stop lookin at her! And Darlyhne wore a dress with stripes on the top and crazy floral on the ballerina bottom!
Win-Win, Sarah, Jes and birthday girl JungJit. Win-Win wore a white and orange top accompanied with dark blue jeans. JungJit wore a layered white top with a plaid skirt. Her sister Jes wore a dark skirt, white tank top and a groovy cream jacket! 
Here's the Korean boys Kobe and Justin! There guys rocked up and bowled real good! They also wore stylish jeans and casual tops and both of them were wearing baseball caps! 
I havn't seen baseball caps in style recently, and seeing these 2 in the old caps made me want to wear one!
  
Nauvoo had fab nails that night! as you can see! so totally epic! 1/2 black and 1/2 pink with white dots and flowers separating the two colors! EPIC!
I also saw Fran wearing some great clothes! A white ballerina skirt with electric pink suspenders, colorful belt, tights, high white socks and white sneakers! All of these made her stand out and look smexy in the light as we danced!
Here's Ang, Hannah and Ellen! Angela wore all black with heels! Hannah had a silky white top with jeans and heels! Ans Ellen always seems to be wearing something totally new almost every weekend! This weekend she whipped out a black lace dress with groovy sleeves! Totally sexy girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment