Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today ~ Jessica!

Today as I was doing errands with the family and saw Jess in the street! Look at what she was wearing! This was my highlight of the day ~ seeing her creative and awesome clothing walking down the street! A black corset, tight pants and EPIC  platform boots with laces done up the front! I like her use of black - seriously, not many people can look good wearing all black. The color in my opinion, is not important - if you look closely to what she wore, it gives a much better impression and shows how much she cares about detail.
I think that her umbrella topped the whole outfit off! I have only seen 2 other people in town with umbrellas to cover themselves from the sun. Umbrella's are good! They're not the fashion rage but there are good reasons to have them in the summer - An umbrella helps protect your skin from the sun, and in Jessica's case it can help make you look real elegant.
Now I want to have an umbrella and look cool like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment