Monday, July 26, 2010

Church 25 July 2010

Two reasons why I really love church, 1; It's my ultimate 'zen' time. No one bugs me, my phone is on silent and for an hour I can just totally relax. 2; All the Pinoy's come in their Sunday Best! To see the shoes from Church, just look at my Shots of Shoes Blog!

Tita Tina is in the middle with her stunning red poncho jacket. I really wanted it! It looks classy and can suit any and all age groups! I'm sure it'll look good on a guy too! Tita Emily Wore a massive peach brooch that hung low on her shirt. That was some awesome bling! And of course Tita Tina's grand baby was the ultimate accessory and topped all the other ones!
Marielle and Celine both wore sexy black jackets. Marielle wore a plain white top to contrast the black jacket. Celine wore black leggings, a blue mini with her jacket and they came together really well - who said you can't look beautiful at church?

No comments:

Post a Comment