Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ellen and Taps

I went shopping for bags today at Ellen's work and needed to take a picture of her outfit~I thought it was very cute! It's only when I was hanging with her that evening that I found out how she constructed it. She had a small black with spaghetti straps jumpsuit on. And then she threw on a loose, black and white stripe cardigan! I like it!

I had another moment where I drew on my hand. I think the one thing that people noticed was the dots going from my hand to my fingers - I liked the dots. While everyone else said they looked like hairs. 
I know taps and kitchen appliances might not be in the main idea of fashion (usually associated with clothes, accessories, shoes and interior designs) but I thought that this was real cool! You have the one tap that produces hot water for your tea, and chilled water! I say chilled because the water didn't freeze off your teeth when you drank it. When I get my own home I want to have one of these in my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment