Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Out in Town ~ 2 April 2011

When I went out into town on Saturday night I must admit that I didn't take that many fashion pictures (I did take a lot they're just on fb). I like these earrings ~ they were worn by a friend of a friend. Small earrings are for work! And if you wanted to see the shoes from that night ~ just go to Shots Of Shoes!

I like this picture because it's so cute! Here's Sabrina at my house finishing off the dinner food with a hot chocolate and choc biscuit! She said she was cold and all I had in my wardrobe that was really warm was my bathrobe - I'm glad she wore it and was kept warm! 

Alyce had groovy fan earrings on - if I got a clearer picture then you would've seen the groovy holes and engravings in the earring! 
Don't worry I'm seriously thinking about getting a new camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment