Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pinoy Todd Mall ~ 3 Avril 2011

The Filipino people were dominating the Todd Mall on Sunday with dance and food! It was more looking at the traditional and historical look at the Philippines rather than today - They had many traditional dances from all over! I really liked the dance from Pangasinan - they were dancing on a skinny bench! (sorry didn't get any vids of the dance - too busy biting my nails)
I loved all of the traditional outfits that the kids wore! You can just see all the variety of colors and styles all from a little group of islands! 

Celine had some great rings on her fingers! I really like the cross o her finger - cuz if anyone messes with her, she's gonna hurt them and then everyone will know who it is. Because they have a cross mark dented into their face
I wore a mis-match outfit I must admit. I paired shorts with flats. A bright blue tank top under a white top that said "Look at me!" and arm warmers! 
At least that ensured that no one else should have the same kind of get-up as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment